White-RhynoWhite-Rhyno

Main Games Reviews Stats 2 Fans

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

Silly Aerican Peeeg Dog.

Hahahaha. That French guy was fucking hilarious. Good job.

Milkman Milkman

I honestly don't know what to think right now.

Is it okay to laugh as much as I did at stuff like this? I feel dirty.

Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

...

I'm not to sure what made this movie so good, the homage to wazzup, or when the head exploaded and the pigs stared flying all over the place.

Mr. Roboto Mr. Roboto

I can get that song out of my head.

Pretty cool man. I can get that song out of my head. I'm not really a big fan of sprite movies, but the facial expressions and devil signs were really well done.

Nice work.

~Rhyno

3D Kitchen 3D Kitchen

Speed!!!

You need to speed up your fps to about 18 or 20.
Good first try though.

iqueloque responds:

actually i though it was too fast.

Secret Agent (Matrix) Secret Agent (Matrix)

Yeah, I guess so.

Despite the fact it was quite obvious you traced most of the animation from the matrix, I'm still giving you a good review because you didn't do a crappy job.

Basketball movie Basketball movie

..................

That was one of the most thought provoking flash animations i've seen in the protal for a long time. Thank you

First Animation First Animation

boring

sorry, but i'm going to vote zero cause, while the animation is good, it just isn't funny

sts skateboarding, part 1 sts skateboarding, part 1

3 days?

The sad fact is, most flash artist could knock up this in less than 3 hours. As for your comment "make it look realistic", where in your whole movie does it resemble anything close to realism? Please don't flood the portal with crap like this, and please, please don't make a part 2.

Engel Engel

Utter crapola!

It really says something when a bunch of fuckin' spiders have more appeal than the main movie. You sir, are a fuck off!